Designer position ︎
As a designer at The New Raw, you will be involved in designing new products like furniture, home accessories, etc, in both the conceptual and technical aspects of the product through its whole life cycle. You will be involved in all aspects of the product development, from idea to detailing to prototyping, and will be part of an international and cross disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sustainability, enjoy exploring new digital design and fabrication technique and be not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Strong conceptual & design thinking;
- Experience with product & furniture design;
- Proficiency in Rhinoceros and Grasshopper and in Adobe Suite;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Studies in Architecture or Industrial Design;
- Living in the Netherlands or willing to relocate.
We appreciate previous experience in:
- (Digital) fabrication techniques (3d-printing, laser cutting, moulding);
Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
How to apply:
Send your application to email@example.com, mentioning the position in the title.
Please include your CV and a (if applicable) a link to your online portfolio/website or PDF with relevant work (max 5MB).